Blackheads are so annoying! There are many ways to get rid of them. But why spend money on something you can make so easy on your own using ingredients found in the kitchen?
You can get a beautician to help you with this problem, but the traditional way is painful, or you can buy specialized cosmetic products, like strips. Here are two ways you can make pore strips to remove those nasty blackheads from your nose and face.
Paper towel + egg whites:
- Mix one egg white and a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice. Beat well until it transforms into a foam.
- From a paper towel, tear pieces of desired size.
- Dip the pieces of paper in the egg and lemon mixture. Put them on your face immediately, before they dry!
- That’s all! In 20-30 minutes, when the bands come off, you’ll see all the impurities and blackheads are on them, not on your face.
Milk + gelatin
- Put one tablespoon of milk in a heat resisting glass/cup (which can be placed in the microwave oven – no plastic!) and then add a tablespoon of gelatin powder. Mix well until the mixture becomes coarse. Put the cup in the microwave for 10 seconds, on medium power.
- After the mixture cools, take a makeup brush that you don’t need (or any other brush) and apply it on the nose.
- Let it dry for approximately 10 minutes, then remove it carefully, not to break it. If you look on the homemade tape, you’ll notice the blackheads and impurities that accumulated. Now you’re blackheads free!